The VCSS pre-registration of account codes is closed.
In mid February 2016, customers of these GSA Business Lines can begin using VCSS:
- AAS – Client Support Center (CSC)
- GSS - Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center (IWAC)
- National IT Commodity Program (NITCP)
- Network Services - Expanded Services
- Managed Service Office (MSO)/USAccess Program Office
- Local Telecom Service and WITS
- Wide Area Network (WAN)/Networx
We request that you visit http://www.gsa.gov/portal/category/100332 and review the information pertaining to the business you conduct with GSA to determine how VCSS impacts you.
Please be aware that GSA ASSIST, e*Bill, and E-MORRIS are all still available. However, it you received paper billing statements by mail from GSA or used BillView to access new billing statements, these options have been discontinued. BillView will, however, remain available for accessing historical billing statements.
If you have questions or concerns about your pre-registration, please email email@example.com